Conditions of Sale
1. Prices are subject to alteration without previous notice. Goods and services will be charged at the price last ruling at the date of despatch.
2. Terms are end of month of date of invoice. A service charge of 1.5% per month may be charged on accounts which remain unpaid 30 days after the due date.
3. All carriage, packaging and insurance charges will be invoiced at cost. The purchaser shall be responsible for ensuring the presence at the premises nominated for delivery, of a person authorised to receive and sign for goods.
4. The risk in goods will pass to the purchaser upon delivery thereof to the premises nominated by the purchaser provided that:-
(I) The purchaser shall notify the Company and the carrier by telephone or email within 24 hours of delivery of any loss, shortage or damage to the goods received. Such notification to be confirmed in each case by letter despatched by first class post not later than the day following delivery.
(II) In the event of non-delivery of the goods, the purchaser shall notify the Company and the carrier of such non-delivery by telephone or email not later than the fourteenth day after the date of the relevant invoice. Such notification to be confirmed in each case by letter despatched by first class post the same day.
If the purchaser shall fail to make such notification (whether by reason of his failure to carry out an inspection of the goods in sufficient time or for any other reason) the Company shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss, shortage or damage to the goods howsoever occurring and the purchaser shall remain liable to pay the full price and carriage costs for goods so lost, incomplete or damaged.
5. If the purchaser shall make any default in paying any sum to the Company as and when it becomes due or if he shall have distress of execution levied on any of his goods or property or if he shall make or offer to make any arrangement or composition with creditors or if he shall commit any act of bankruptcy or have a petition presented against him, or if, being a limited company, any resolution or petition to wind up the purchaser (other than for the purpose of reconstruction, or amalgamation without solvency), shall be passed or presented, or if a Receiver shall be appointed over the whole or any part of the Purchaser’s business, all sums owing by the purchaser to the Company become immediately due and payable (plus service charge thereon) and the Company shall have the right forthwith to withhold all further deliveries of goods or to determine any contract then subsisting between the Company and the purchaser. Such determination shall give rise to no liability whatsoever on the Company’s part but shall be without prejudice to the Company’s right to payment in respect of manufacturing or other work already carried out or goods already delivered.
6. Except as provided in this clause goods are supplied with the benefit of all conditions and warranties which are implied by statute from time to time, provided that the Company:-
(I) shall not be liable for any consequential damages or expenses or any liability to third parties incurred by the purchaser and
(II) shall be under no liability whatsoever to the purchaser in respect of any goods sold as "imperfect" or under any similar description. Nothing in the aforesaid proviso shall apply to the terms implied by Section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1893 (as amended).
7. The purchaser shall not be entitled to withhold payment of any sums after they have become due by reason of any right of set off or counter claim which the purchaser may have or allege or for any reason whatsoever.
8. Save as provided on Clause 6 above, the Company will not accept the return of any goods to it unless such return has received its prior written approval. Subject to the foregoing goods which are returned for credit owing to error on the part of the purchaser will be credited at 80% of the original invoice price provided that the goods are in perfect condition. If they are not in perfect condition (as to which matter the Company will be the sole judge) they will be credited at their used value.
9. All drawings, illustrations, descriptions and specifications in the Company’s catalogues, price lists and other advertising material are intended to give no more than a general idea of the goods sold by the Company and such information is not intended to be and shall not be relied upon as giving a precise description of any goods nor as being a representative as to any matter contained therein, nor shall any of it form part of any contract with the purchaser.
10. Goods which are specially ordered by the Company for a customer are not returnable.
11. These terms and conditions and the contract in which they are incorporated shall be governed by English Law.
12. All shortages/damages must be notified by post or email within 3 days of receipt.
13. Title of goods to remain the Company’s until fully paid.
14. All goods for delivery outside the UK will be sold ex works. Academy of Digital Dentistry Ltd will arrange carriage and insurances, as Agents.
15. Please be aware that calls may be monitored for training and quality assurance purposes.